We’re in a time where small is in. Reduced, more economical vehicles are more and more desirable. But that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice massive power for your audio system.
The Precision Power iON amplifiers pack huge amounts of power into small chassis thanks to marvelously efficient full-range Class D topology and SMT technology.
Complimented with every possible preamp adjustment, the ion series leaves nothing to be desired. The iON family receives a four-channel model with built-in Bluetooth for streaming audio. Seamlessly connect your smartphone or other enabled smart device for continuous audio playback at your fingertips. This is a huge addition to off-road vehicles, motorcycles, or personal watercraft overlooking a music source unit. The Bluetooth model also comes with a pass-through cable to connect additional amplifiers to complete a daisy chain configuration.
- Small Compact 4.75” Wide Chassis
- MOSFET Power Supply w/ Audiophile Grade IRTM Transistors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Hybrid Aluminum Alloy Heatsink for Optimum Dissipation
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input
- Quick Disconnect RCA/High-Level Wire Harness
- Direct Wire 8ga. Power and Speaker Output Harness
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers