Do you like clean bass? Precision Power TRAX amplifiers can put out sanitary and unpolluted power, so your bass will both sound loud and full. The quality of the bass tone matters as much as the volume, so a variable low-pass filter helps get maximum performance from your speakers or subwoofer combination. An adjustable bass boost allows you to add some extra low-end punch if you’re needy and want more. Monoblocks come with A dash-mounted remote lets you conveniently adjust the bass level from your front seat.
- 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input
- Tri-Mode Capable (2, 4 & 5 ch. Models)
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Variable 12dB Band-Pass Crossovers
- Direct Wire 4ga. Power & 12ga Speaker Terminals