Traditional thinking suggests that the human ear can only audibly hear up to 20,000 Hz. So why build a product with reproduction capability to 40,000 Hz? The answer is simple. While we can only audibly hear to 20,000 Hz, there is musical harmonic content well beyond. It is these higher frequencies harmonics that give music texture, presents and the airiness of a live performance. It is those higher frequencies that give music emotion and touches your other senses. They excite the hair folicals on your arms . . . . your legs . .. the back of your neck. It makes your audio system sound like you are sitting in front of a live performance.
At Precision Power we throw out the traditional “it’s good enough” thinking our competition clings to. Quite simply be break tradition to give you the most realistic audio reproduction possible!
- Adjustable Spin Nut Mounting System
- Air Motion Technology
- High Power Neo Magnets
- Integrated Lead Wires
- Die Cast Aluminum Frame
- PVC “Sealer” Integrated Trim Ring Grill
- Natural Fiber Composite Cone
- Inverted Surround Technology
- High Power Strontium Ferrite Magnets
- Integrated Nickel Plated Spring Terminals
Air Motion Technology
The cornerstone of this unique component system is our Advanced Motion Tweeter, AMT for short. It is this unique transducer that extends your high frequency reproduction to over 40,000 Hz and creates this texture, presence and puts the emotion back into your listening experience.
- AMT’s light weight pleated diaphragm moves side to side instead of the traditional backwards and forwards motion dramatically improving off axis performance.
- Neodymium Rare Earth bar magnets create a powerful driving motion structure in a compact size.
- Adjustable Spin Nut Mounting System adapts to variable mounting thickness and lets you choose your preferred mounting location for simplified installation.
Precision Computer Designed Cone
Natural Fiber Composite Diaphragm – light for fast and accurate high frequency reproduction, yet bound with natural fiber for fast re-percussive accuracy.
Tangential Ribs dampen unwanted cone resonances that can cause distortion and “color” what we hear. Precision Computer Designed Cone curvature for a smooth natural sounding frequency spectrum.
Both the woofer and the midrange share the same PCD Cone Technology greatly improving output with less distortion.
Inverted Surround Technology
Inverted UB Resistant Natural Butyl Rubber Surround resists power compression and is consistent in wide ambient temperatures that changes the performance at varying volume levels.
Phase Optimized Crossover
- Midrange Contour Control Circuit for better off axis performance.
- Tweeter Attenuation Circuit – 3dB/0dB Tweeter Attenuation Jumper.